FOR THE LOVE OF PASTA
NEW SCHEDULE RELEASED ~
11am - 2pm | Scarborough Location | $145 for a hands-on experience
- Gnocchetti Sardi alla Vodka - Sunday 27 August - FULL
- Fusilli with Spring Peas and Pancetta - Sunday 17 September - FULL
- Pappardelle with Basil Pesto - Sunday 1 October - 2 SPOTS LEFT
- Pumpkin Ravioli with Burnt Butter and Sage - Sunday 8 October - FULL
- Gnocchetti Sardi with Zucchini, Chilli and Burnt Capers - Sunday 15 October
- Ricotta filled Cappelletti with Lemon Butter Sauce - Sunday 29 October - FULL
- Cavatelli with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes - Sunday 12 November
- Fettuccine al Ragu - Sunday 19 November
Please reach out if there is not date that suits you as I am happy to schedule in private groups of five at the same of $145 per person. Contact me here to discuss your requirements. Gift Vouchers are also available to purchase here.
"Get into the wholesome, uncomplicated Italian recipes with the master herself at one of her intimate pasta-making workshops, where you’ll learn step-by-step how to make one of her signature dishes." - Perth is OK!
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A CLASS?
- A warm and welcome approach in an intimate class of no more than 6 students. This allows a more unique one-on-one experience for each individual attending.
- A hands-on guide to kneading pasta dough.
- A selection of nibbles throughout the day to keep hunger at bay.
- A lesson on shaping our chosen pasta - You make, create, and bring home your own fresh pasta!
- A lesson on cooking the pasta dish, a recipe card to take home and a sit-down lunch to enjoy and discuss the flavours together.
*** Payment is required upfront to secure your space. A strict cancellation policy applies. Please be careful when choosing a workshop date. No refunds will be provided for change of mind or clashes in personal schedules following class bookings. Due to the nature of running small hands on classes, your cancellation can affect the others in the group or even risk the class being cancelled altogether.